Group Retirement Plans
The group retirement field has experienced extensive change with flexible arrangements becoming more common place than the paternalistic approaches of the past. For companies who sponsor group savings and/or retirement programs, these programs can be a significant component of an employees’ total compensation package. At BenefitLink we partner with you to design, monitor and communicate retirement and savings programs which reflect your corporate philosophy and business goals.
Our Retirement and Saving Plan solutions include Defined Contribution (DC) and Defined Benefit (DB) Pension Plans, Group Registered Retirement Saving Plans (GRSP), Deferred Profit Sharing Plans (DPSP), Individual Pension Plans and Tax Free Savings Accounts.
The BenefitLink Consultant team utilizes a thorough investigative approach to create and maintain programs that meet your needs. Our approach includes:
- Benchmarking of design to like organization and labor markets
- Assessment and recommendations on plan type, design and structure
- Continually ensure fees and structure remain competitive
- Ensure plan compliance and review of governance polices (CAP)
- Direction and assistance with creation of Statement of Investment Policy and Procedures (SIPP)
- Input and direction on best practices and corporate policy with respect to retirement plans
- Ongoing plan administration, employee communication and awareness assistance